Ask a question
How it works? (online version)
Our service supports the following file hosts:
- You put the link of any file, placed on supporting file hosts into our service, and if it’s available (not deleted) we will download the files to our server (Uploading process).
- Afterwards you download this file from our server ( Downloading process). You can start downloading the file before it is fully uploaded to our server.
Caption 1: Basic profile info
Your email address (also your login name) is linked to Downloads and linked to Log-out to leave the system.
Expiration: 2012.02.11 (355 days) – expiry date and number of days left are linked to Premium page.
Day limit: 15000 Mb – your collected download limit. Everyday you get 5000 Mb. If you exceed these limits you can still add new files into the system but you cannot download them until the next day. All files that have been uploaded to our system can be downloaded whenever you want without any limits (no later than 2 days)
Messages: 2 (2) – Number of messages in your “Feedback” Inbox and the new messages.
Caption 2: Adding files into the system
Add your links to files into this field
«Automatically start downloading» - if you tick this box you won’t need to click on anything to get your files. A Standard Windows dialog box prompting you to save your files will appear. If you do not uncheck this box your downloading will always start automatically.
«Add files» - files will be in the system and this dialog box disappears.
Caption 3: Working with the files.
Status filters icons.
You can filter current links statuses by clicking on the icons. What are the statuses and what do they mean?
File pending – File added to the system but it still unavailable. To start “Uploading” you need to click “Button 8” File is uploading – File is downloading to our system. As it will be available to download to your computer the “File saving dialog” will appear. This process will take approximately 10-20 seconds. File can begin to download – File still downloading into our system but you can start to download it to your computer. To do it you need to
click “Button 7”
File is fully ready to download – File fully uploaded into the system and you can download it. To do so you need to click “Button 7” File is downloading – You are downloading the file from the system. File download complete – You have downloaded file into your computer. File in the queue – File cannot be uploaded to the system. Service occasionally checks the file and when it will be available Upload will start automatically File is deleted from our servers – All uploaded files in our system are stored for 24 hours prior to downloading, and for 5 days after downloading. If a file is popular then it may already be stored on the system. Error in file uploading – there was an error in the downloading process. Try to click “Button 8” . If that doesn’t help then it is because the file is not available on the filehost. You can write us a message through the “Feedback” page and we will try to solve the problem.
- Countdown from 15 to 0 seconds demonstrates the time left until the next announcement appears on the screen. It is active only when you are uploading or downloading a file.
- Shows current File Status, its name and the link to the filehost.
- Filehosts filter. Allows you to see files from the selected filehosts.
- Button «Add files» opens the “File add” dialog (caption 2)
- Progress bar – blue bar shows you what part is uploaded to the system, green – how many you have downloaded into your computer.
Button for downloading files into your computer. Button for uploading files from the filehost to the system. Button to delete the file from the system.
- If you use any of the major accelerators (Speedget, Download Accelerator Plus, GetRight, FlashGet and GoZilla) you may possibly need to get a link on files that are placed on our server. Just select all the files that you need and put the "Get links" button on.
To find out more answers to your questions you can check out our FAQ section.
Urgent questions that require immediate assistance you can ask in the Feedback section.